PERMIT APPLICATION AND FORMS
Permit Application Request
To start a permit process for your company, you must:
- Print and gather the required documents listed on the check-off list shown in the link above.
- Complete and submit the Permit Application and Documents as requested in the link above.
Permit Document Samples (Required)
Operator permits, insurance documents and sample documents can be found here.
Upload completed documents here.
Contact Information Updates (Active Accounts Only)
Fill out this form for any contact information that needs updated.
Vehicle Information Updates (Active Accounts Only)
Complete and submit a vehicle fleet list to keep your vehicle information updated at John Wayne Airport.
Account Cancellation Request
Complete and submit this if you no longer wish to pick up or drop off passengers at John Wayne Airport.
Inquiries (Comments / Questions / Concerns)
This form provided is for Ground Transportation Operators that have inquiries for the JWA Landside Office.
Ground Transportation Trip Details (Active Accounts Only)
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Please open and read the link below to better understand the rules and regulations at John Wayne Airport. The Ground Transportation rules and regulations are listed under section 12:
Attention John Wayne Airport Ground Transportation Provider, in accordance with the applicable operating permit or contract all Ground Transportation Operators must meet the requirements of Title 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations:
Read carefully, not all information below applies to all company types.
- Buses, hotel-shuttles, rent-a-car shuttles, employee shuttles, taxis, limos, Door-to-Door shuttles, demand responsive systems (“Transportation Network Carriers” or “TNCs”), and similar services must utilize accessible vehicles, or provide equivalent facilitation, as applicable.
- Buses, hotel shuttles, rent-a-car shuttles, employee shuttles, and similar services must have signage explicitly indicating priority seating for people with disabilities and elderly persons.
- All airport-operated and licensed private fixed-route operators (buses, hotel-shuttles, rent-a-car shuttles, employee shuttles, and similar services) must make arrival and destination stop announcements, for example:
- “Next destination: John Wayne Airport;”
- “Now arriving at: Terminal A, John Wayne Airport;”
- “Next destination: Hotel Luxurious.”
Title 49 also requires John Wayne Airport to ensure that the Airport, our tenants, and Ground Transportation Providers always meet ADA requirements. To that end, on occasion John Wayne Airport may randomly review select Ground Transportation Providers for compliance review. Non-compliance may lead to corrective action in accordance with the applicable operating permit or contract. Additional information can be found at the following link.
FAA ADA Requirements
 49 C.F.R. §§ 37.33, 37.167.