April 28, 2020
JOHN WAYNE AIRPORT JOINS 22 NORTH AMERICAN AIRPORTS FOR JETSTREAM MUSICAL FESTIVAL
(SANTA ANA, CA) – John Wayne Airport will come together with 22 other airports across North America via Facebook Live on May 6 at 3 p.m. (PST) for the JetStream Music Festival, an online celebration of music featuring a lineup of musicians local to each airport’s city in support of the creative community during the COVID-19 health pandemic.
For more information, including how to tune in, click here.
Festival viewers are encouraged to create a Facebook Watch Party with friends and family and share the stream on social media using the hashtag #JetStreamFest. Click here to view a Facebook how-to.
Hosted by Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, the multi-hour Livestream will take place on each participating airport’s Facebook Live and features a diverse range of acts, representing each city/county’s unique music culture.
Participating airports include:
- Albuquerque International Airport (ABQ)
- Asheville Regional Airport (AVL)
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
- Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL)
- Evansville Regional Airport (EVV)
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT)
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
- John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH)
- John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- Leigh Valley International Airport (ABE)
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
- Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport (MKE)
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
- Portland International Airport (PDX)
- San Diego International Aiport (SAN)
- Savanna/Hilton Head International Airpot (SAV)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Yeager Airport (CRW)
Tyler F. Simmons, one of 14 musicians from the JWAlive music performance program, will participate in the JetStream Music Festival on behalf of John Wayne Airport. To read musician bios and learn more about the JWAlive music program, please visit www.ocair.com/jwalive.
As critical infrastructures, airports across North America remain open and operational to provide essential services to passengers and airline partners and to continue receiving vital cargo. Visit www.ocair.com to learn more about John Wayne Airport.
To receive John Wayne Airport news releases automatically, go to www.ocair.com and click Subscribe.