August 17, 2020
JOHN WAYNE AIRPORT JOINS JETSTREAM SUMMER FEST
(SANTA ANA, CA) – Following the success of the JetStream Music Festival earlier this year, John Wayne Airport will once again come together with 12 airports across North America via Facebook Live on August 19 at 3 p.m. for JetStream Summer Fest, celebrating “Live Music at a Safe Distance.”
Hosted by Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, the free, multi-hour Livestream can be viewed on each participating airport’s Facebook page in support of the creative community during the health pandemic. Featuring a diverse range of performances by local musicians, the event will also include a performance by Grammy-award-winning musician, Kenny Loggins.
For more information, including how to watch the show, view the JetStream Summer Fest Facebook page.
Popular local musician Jason Feddy, one of 14 musicians from the JWAlive music performance program, will participate in JetStream Summer Fest on behalf of John Wayne Airport. To read musician bios and learn more about the JWAlive music program, please visit www.ocair.com/jwalive.
Festival viewers can tip musicians through a virtual tip jar and are encouraged to create a Facebook Watch Party with friends and family and share the stream on social media using the hashtag #JetStreamFest.
The full artist lineup features:
- Jackie Venson – Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Kendal Conrad – Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE)
- Ayana Sade – Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
- Chuck Courtenay – Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV)
- Destiny L. & Taifa – Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
- Bashiri Asad – Indianapolis International Airport (IND)
- Monte Skelton – Evansville Regional Airport (EVV)
- Lucy Michelle – Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Ribo Ruckus – El Paso International Airport (ELP)
- Jason Feddy – John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- Hilo Hi-Flyers – Long Beach Airport (LGB)
- Champagne Sunday – Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Kenny Loggins – Santa Barbara Airport (SBA)
As an essential part of the community, John Wayne Airport remains open to provide air travel facilities to our guests and airline partners and support the vital flow of air cargo and passengers through Orange County. Visit www.ocair.com to learn more about John Wayne Airport.
To receive John Wayne Airport news releases automatically, go to www.ocair.com and click Subscribe.